For those who feel unsafe browsing on this site due to possible sexual abuse within your household, press the Safe Exit button at any time to switch your browser to Google and clear the back button. For even more protection, clear your browser history and open this site in an incognito window.
Child sexual abuse is predictable and preventable
- All Adults
- Youth Organizations
- This course should be the starting point for all adults whether you are a parent, teacher, coach, clergy, medical doctor, mental health professional, attorney, judge, police officer, or day care…Read More +
- This course (Part 1 of 4) includes an introduction to boundaries in youth-serving organizations as well as a deep dive on legal boundaries and on-site access boundaries.Read More +
- This course (Part 2 of 4) includes a deep dive into on-site isolation boundaries. Youth-serving organization staff and parents should be part of establishing and enforcing these boundaries.Read More +
- This course (Part 3 of 4) includes a deep dive into on-site behavioral and off-site boundaries.Read More +
- This course (Part 4 of 4) includes a deep dive into off-hours, electronic media, child-to-child, and gift boundaries.Read More +
Suicide Prevention Hotline
To Report Child Sexual Abuse
Call 911 or your local
Suspect Child Sexual Abuse?
Inappropriate Sexual Feelings?